Justin Bieber wishes his brother Jaxon Bieber a happy birthday in a sweet tribute.

Taking to Instagram this week, the star shared a series of touching photos of the two bonding throughout the years.

He dedicated the post to his little bro, writing:


READ MORE:
Saudi Critic’s Fiancee Urges Justin Bieber To Cancel F1 Show

I sit here and look at all of these photos and I’m reminded of how much I love you my precious little bro. I am so proud of you. I can’t believe you are 12 years old! You are such an amazing , sweet, handsome, special boy and I’m honoured to be your big brother.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber)


READ MORE:
Hailey Bieber Says Singing With Justin Bieber Would Be ‘Tragic’

In the pics, the two brothers cuddle together as they nap, make funny faces, wear matching looks, and do a variety of sports together.

Bieber recently announced his Justice world tour will expand into 2023 with new dates. The tour was originally slated for summer 2022.