How To Get Massive Traffic To Your Website Starting Today
We all need traffic, so when I saw this video by Greg Kononenko (The Caffeinated Blogger) on how to get massive traffic to a website, I thought it would be worth a look.
If you are looking for a proven formula to get targeted traffic from Google, then you should definitely take a few minutes and watch it, too.
I think it will be worth your time. Take a look and let me know your thoughts.
So, what did you think of the video? I thought it laid out a pretty solid foundation for driving a lot of targeted traffic from Google to your website that will continue to build over time.
Truth be told, this video really hit home for me, because I made a lot of the same mistakes Greg pointed out in the video when I first started, too.
Here are the main takeaways I got from the video. If you currently have or are considering starting a blog or website, avoid the mistakes I made and follow this advice.
The steps you need to get massive traffic to your site.
Be patient.
Adjust your expectations to fit a more realistic timeline. If you’re going after organic (or free) traffic, the very first thing you need to understand is that it takes about 6-12 months for your content to start ranking.
Most people stop after just a couple of months, thinking their approach isn’t working. The truth is, they just didn’t give it enough time.
They switch to another niche or another model too soon, derailing their chances of success. Blogging takes patience, so stay the course.
Choose the right type of niche.
Celebrity gossip or movie review niches are examples of poor niches because they’re not well-targeted. People searching for content in these niches are looking for the latest news or updates, they’re not looking to buy something.
Niches such as wealth building, romance, diet and exercise, etc. are much better. Traffic in these niches is looking for a solution to a problem, and that’s the type of visitor you’re looking to attract to your website or blog.
Choose the right domain name.
Use the right approach to keyword research.
The video also has some pretty valuable insights into how to approach keyword research, especially if you are entering a very competitive niche.
It’s absolutely critical to make sure you find good keywords to write content about. Your keywords must be easy to rank for. And your content needs to be longer and more comprehensive than your competition.
This way, you are giving yourself a better chance of a page one Google ranking for your content.
Focus on producing high-quality content.
Needless to say, you need high-quality, original content. PLR content isn’t going to cut it. You simply won’t get any traffic to your website.
If this is a stumbling block for you, Greg shows you how you can outsource content production to writers on Upwork.
When I first started blogging, I chose domain names that really boxed me in as far as creating content. They were too narrowly-focused to continually produce content worth posting.
When selecting a domain name for your website, make certain to leave yourself room to expand to additional niches or sub-niches in the future.
That pretty much is the framework your need to follow. It’s not easy. I can tell you that from experience.
But if you build your blog or website from a solid foundation like this one, you’ll definitely see your traffic (and earnings) snowball down the road.
Thanks for staying with me this long…
I am the owner of this site, Greg Johnson, and the reason this resource exists is for you to be able to access some incredible online marketing tutorials. That’s honestly my mission.
But why should you trust me? In a nutshell, the easy answer is my background and experience.
I’ve owned and operated a local retail business for 40+ years, been involved with eCommerce and online marketing since 1998, and have been blogging for more than a decade.
In my experience, the videos I choose make sound suggestions that may serve to help your business.
“But” alert…
So look, first and foremost, I’ve got an admission I want to make. In reality, my own selfish needs are really what prompted me to create this site.
See, I deeply enjoy helpful videos (like the “How To Get Massive Traffic To Your Website Starting Today” tutorial you just finished viewing), and I honestly just wanted somewhere I could share all of my favorites under one roof.
If it’s in my power to operate an amazing blog that other people like as much as I do, and I can perhaps even make a little money with it, so be it. I really don’t feel the least bit bad about it.
I just wanted to disclose the fact that yes, I do make money from this site. Even still…in no way is it my intention to sell you anything.
If my advertisers happen to entice you with their offers, cool! But if not, that’s okay, too. You just being here is good enough for me.
I just want you and me to be able to learn from some solid tutorials together!
And that’s the purpose that 145West serves. It’s basically an “all under one roof” video resource for anyone who is interested in online business. If that sounds like something you can appreciate, then I’d love to see you again.
So join me again any time! I’ll just keep sharing loads of top-notch videos that cover a multitude of topics including IM products and methods, social media strategies, paid and free traffic, and SEO strategies… and so on and so forth!
Don’t want to be left in the dark?
To receive updates whenever new videos are added to our site, feel free to enter your email address below. You’ll never get any sales pitches. I’ll only send “new video” notifications.
Please do me a favor and share this post on Facebook or Twitter. Or better yet, share it on both!
And of course, your comments are very much appreciated. Go ahead and tell me what you thought of the “How To Get Massive Traffic To Your Website Starting Today” video in the comments section below.